The new year brings bright tidings for real estate and the housing industry for many reasons. Not only is the market seeing a clearing of foreclosure inventory,continued low interest rates, but the upward movement of home prices themselves shows clear improvement on the horizon.
A recent survey by Builder Homesite Inc showed that consumers are reluctant to navigate the home buying process on their own. Over 84% wisely intend to use a Realtor whether shopping for new homes or resales; when asked why they would be getting the help of a qualified agent they listed these great reasons:
- Get help negotiating terms/prices
- Find homes that meet their specific criteria
- Draft offers and contracts
- Assistance getting through the purchase process
- Knowledge on marketing conditions
- References for inspectors and other service providers
- Knowledge about the neighborhood/area
- Knowing what comparable homes sell for
It’s no surprise that help negotiating and shuffling the purchase paperwork ranked high in the top reasons to use a Realtor. These tasks tend to be the one’s that can really stymie a transaction; are without a doubt where your agent will really earn their dues.
Are you currently looking to buy a home in Idaho?
Not only can we help you find the right home but we can help make the process as hassle free as possible, whether you are looking to get a new home direct from a builder or are looking for homes already built and ready to go. Search for homes in Idaho on our website and get to know our team of great Boise area Realtors today – your new home for the new year is waiting!